- Stanford, N. (1985). Equality in Business Education. Business Education, April.
- Stanford, N. (1989). Open Learning in Surrey. Training Officer, September.
- Stanford, N. (1990). Using Open Learning as an Organizational Tool for Change. Open Learning, February.
- Stanford, N. (1990). Opening Up Learning in the Prudential. Self Development in Organizations. McGraw Hill.
- Stanford, N. (1990). Maximising Staff Development for Staff Retention. In Open Learning, Moving into the Mainstream, National Extension College.
- Stanford, N. (1991). Internationalising Support Staff in Price Waterhouse. In The Quest for the International Manager. Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Stanford, N. (1991) Teaching Tax Professionals to Type, Industrial and Commercial Training, Volume 23, No 2.
- Stanford, N. (1993) The Relationship Between Continuous Improvement and Management Development. In Quality and Its Applications. Penshaw Press.
- Stanford, N. (1993). Seeing the Invisible - Support Staff Training in Price Waterhouse. Industrial and Commercial Training, Volume 25, No 10.
- Stanford, N. (2000). Organization Design in British Airways: A Case Study, International Human Resource Information Management Journal, June.
- Stanford, N. (2003) Fitting in and Getting On (Checklists 201 -210). CheckPoint Series: Chartered Management Institute
- Stanford, N. (2003, September 15). Ten Tips for Continuing Professional Development. Institute of Management Consultancy, Updat-e.
- Stanford, N. (2004, April). No HR, No Problem. Professional Consultancy. Issue 11.
- Stanford, N. (June 2004).When Things Go Wrong: the leadership challenge. New Energy Analytics.
- Stanford, N. (2004) No HR No Problem, Management Consultancy. April
- Stanford, N. (2005). Human Capital Management. Professional Consultancy. August
- Stanford, N. (2006). Does your HR IT system work for Human Capital Reporting? Conspectus, January
- Stanford, N. (2006). The Ten Myths of Organization Design. Developing HR Strategy. March. Issue 7
- Stanford, N. (2007). Applying Coaching Skills to Workplace Wellness. ACSM's Certified News. April-June. Vol 17, Issue 2
- Stanford, N. (2007). Creating a High Performance Organisation. Business Executive. November
- Stanford, N. (2007). Why Restructuring Doesn't Deliver . Organisations and People. August. Vol 14. No. 3
- Stanford, N. (2008) Maintaining organizational balance during a business transformation in The Challenge of Change. Mercer
Mastering the Telephone Interview
Mastering the Telephone Interview - Interviewer
Coach as Listener
Proposal Writing- Responding to a Request for Tender
New Joiner Checklists (CMI Checkpoint Series)
New joiner: adjusting your style to the new organisation (203)
New joiner: learning the ropes (204)
New joiner: working with your boss (205)
New joiner: working with your team (206)
New joiner: working with your peers (207)
New joiner: handling the politics (208)
New joiner: developing your network (209)
New joiner: making an impact (210)
New joiner: getting the job you thought you did (201)
New joiner: fitting in and getting on (202)
To request a sample of what Checkpoint has to offer, please call +44 (0)1536 207373 or email: email@example.com